Yes, I am referring to this decadent sandwich pictured above. This sandwich is so damn good you'll wonder if it really counts as lunch, instead of dessert!
holy deliciousness batman!
what you'll need:
1 ripe banana
2 slices of bread of your choosing (I like mulitgrain)
chunky peanut butter, sorry smooth doesn't cut it
1. spread butter on one side of each slice of bread
2. spread peanut butter on the other side of each slice
3. slice banana and place slices on each piece of bread (on the pb side)
4. drizzle with a touch of honey
5. sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on each
6. place one half on med. hot griddle/pan (butter side down)
7. place other half on top, carefully (butter side up)
8. flip once and serve
9. enjoy :)