We worked (and bartered) with many friends to make the day a success, Jeff Carroll from the Fish Whistle and Amuse Bouche Catering handled the catering and bar, Tom Anthony and his now wife, Kim played guitar for the ceremony, Angela from Flower Child provided flowers, (we did our own bouquets and arrangements) and bridal bouquet, my friend, pastry chef Nichole made our delicious cake, Cheryl (my surrogate mother :) ) did everyone's hair, my friend Caiti McDaid-Kelly traveled from the Big Apple to take care of our makeup along with our talented photographer, Conway Liao.
- The handmade invitations I made with Dusty's cousin's girlfriend- we drank beer and sat on the floor while stringing pearls on wire and printing on vintage postcards.
- The favors were homemade blackberry and raspberry jam I made with my mother-in-law Molly (we even picked the berries).
- Dusty made holders of wire and wood to display our table numbers.
- I gifted earrings and necklaces to my bridesmaids from Betsy on Etsy.
- The table runners I made out of a gorgeous Amy Butler fabric.
- Yummy pumpkin beer added a touch of fall.
- The wedding band made of jarrah wood and titanium by Rob and Lean on Etsy that I surprised Dusty with.
- Tessa showing me how to make boutonnieres the day before